Are you looking for fast, reliable, and guaranteed AC installation services in Tampa, FL? Look no further than The AC Therapist. We’ve got you covered. We offer top-rated and 100% guaranteed air conditioning installation services anywhere in Hillsborough, Pinellas, and Pasco Counties.
What's Special About Our AC Installation Service?
Your AC is the most vital component in your home, which is why an efficient and reliable system is of top importance. We offer new air conditioning systems from the best brands, paired with our two-year labor warranty and 10-year parts warranty. This way, you will have the utmost quality and efficiency in your home year-round.
- You call (813) 548-5699 to schedule or book a free estimate online.
- You receive a text message once our technician is on his way to you.
- The technician arrives and takes a look at your current system.
- We review all the available options and answer any questions you might have.
- You get a flat-rate quote. No overtime or surprise charges!
- Once you give us approval, we schedule the installation day, sometimes in the same day!
- When the system is installed, we test it thoroughly and collect payment.
- You enjoy the comfort of your home!
If you have any issues, you are completely covered with two years of labor warranty and 10 years of parts warranty.
We install all major brands of HVAC equipment, including Tempstar, Trane, Carrier, Goodman, Amana, Rheem, Rudd, Maytag, GE, Comfortmaker, Heil, Nest, Ecobee, Honeywell, Grandaire, Bryant, York, Payne, American Standard, and more.
- Your AC is over 10 years old. Beyond the 10 year mark your AC starts costing more money than getting a new one, from common breakdowns to ever increasing electric bills.
- The warranty has expired. Most manufacturers give 10 years of warranty on parts. But with prices for new coils and compressors over $700, AC repairs become really expensive after the warranty expires.
- It doesn’t keep you cool. With time and wear down your AC does not reach the desired temperature quickly enough, costing you money and sweaty afternoons.
- Your air handler has mold. The air handler is a perfect spot for bacteria, fungi, viruses, mold, etc. to grow and flourish. This is the air we breathe day in and out, keeping it clean is very important.
- Increase property value. If you are thinking about selling your home, a new AC has proven to increase the value of a house 2 or 3 times above the cost to install it.
- House expansion or renovation. Your AC size is measured based on the sq. ft. of your home. If there have been any new additions to the house, your AC cannot keep up with the new space.
- High electric bill. With newer technologies coming out every day, the AC’s of today are way more efficient than before, especially if your unit is over 10 years old.
What is a heat pump?
- A heat pump is an all-in-one heating and air conditioning system that works year-round to keep you comfortable. During warmer months, a heat pump works as a normal air conditioner. It extracts heat from inside the home and transfers it to the outdoor air. In colder weather, however, the process reverses—the unit collects heat from the outdoor air and transfers it inside your home. Even when the air outside feels extremely cold, the air still contains some heat. The heat pump pulls the heat from this cold outdoor air and sends it inside to warm your home. When there's not enough heat in the outside air to meet the demand of the thermostat setting, an electric heater supplements the outdoor air to warm the home. Extremely efficient, this process produces two to three times more heat than the energy it uses.
What is a SEER and HSPF Rating?
- SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio) is a system for rating the efficiency of cooling equipment. The higher the SEER rating, the less your unit will cost to operate.
HSPF (Heating Seasonal Performance Factor) is a measurement similar to SEER, but it measures the efficiency of the heating portion of a heat pump.
The higher the SEER or HSPF rating the more the energy savings.
How can I control energy costs?
- Heating and cooling your home can represent as much as 44% of your utility bill.
With high efficiency ratings and innovative, industry-leading technology, new HVAC systems can go a long way toward reducing these costs. When selecting a new system, pay close attention to the SEER rating of the air conditioner and AFUE of the furnace. The higher the SEER or AFUE, the higher the savings.
Beyond efficiency ratings, other factors to consider are:
- Maintenance: You can ensure your system operates at peak performance by scheduling annual maintenance checks.
- Zoning: A zoning system can drastically lower your heating and cooling costs. With zoning, you no longer have to pay to heat or cool areas of your home that are rarely used.
- Programmable Thermostats: According to the Department of Energy, a programmable thermostat can reduce your heating costs by up to 35% and cooling costs by up to 25%.
What is a R-22 Refrigerant?
- R-22 has been used as a refrigerant by HVAC manufacturers for over 40 years, but studies in the past decade have shown that R-22 contains chlorine, an ozone-depleting agent. For this reason, the United States Clean Air Act mandates that as of January 1, 2010, HVAC manufacturers cease the production of products that use R-22.
What is a R-410A Refrigerant?
- R-410A is more environmentally friendly than R-22 and is being seen as the most likely replacement for R-22 by HVAC manufacturers. At the beginning of 2010, the use of alternate refrigerants will be required in HVAC manufacturing.
How much warranty do I have?
- New AC systems come with a 5 year warranty from the manufacture for parts. Upon AC installation and registration, you get an additional 5 years of warranty, for a combine total of 10 years for parts. Plus, at The AC Therapist we give you 2 years of warranty on labor.
“If you ever need service for your AC, this is the place to call. The owners are SUPER nice, professional, quick and great knowledge on air conditioning etc. I recommend them with my eyes closed. They are the best!!!”Maria T.